- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, IT or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a product owner in the related industry
- Knowledge of Agile principles and processes
- Technical background with knowledge of mobile app development and web technologies is a plus
- Analytical and problem solving skill, excellent attention to detail
What we offer
- Negotiable salary
- Support lunch allowance and parking free
- 13th month salary, gifts (New Year, birthday, 8/3, 20/10..)
- Full insurance after 2 months of probation
- Training in work and fast-track your career path
- Team building, company trip
- Working in a friendly and professional environment