(Hồ Chí Minh)
Mô tả công việc:
Get to know the position:
• Collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists, including researchers, product managers, business stakeholders, writers and engineers to build great user experience which delivers business results.
• Work with Engineering and other related groups to ensure features/services work well.
• Turn data from market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights
• Participate in user researches and testing activities
• Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately
• Plan and conduct cross functional (PM, Engineering, Business stakeholders etc.) product strategy workshops to facilitate ideation, prioritization, and creation of UX.
• Conduct & facilitate requirements, design, and implementation reviews.
• Work with other project stakeholders to deliver the Information Architecture, User Journey map and wireframe flow for new projects.
• Work with Visual Designers, Content Writers, UX Engineers and UX Researchers to polish the wireframes into high-fidelity User Interface for development
• Plan and participate in ongoing usability testing and assessment.
• Conduct desk check of User Interface during engineering development phases.
• Research industry UX/UI trends and analyze competitor sites, strategies.
• Regular review of usage data to analyze user behavior and pain points
• Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
• Participate in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions
• Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in UX design
• Excellent understanding of user experience design for the Web, mobile, or touch devices.
• Good visual design thinking and experience in user interface design
• Experience with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, or other design tools.
• Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders using Invision, Principle or Framer tools.
• Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development
• Experience in conducting user research through various methods, and abilitiy to translate researches finding into tangible product feature requirements or improvements is a plus
• Lương tháng 13
• Hỗ trợ tiền ăn trưa và gửi xe ở tầng hầm
• Ký hợp đồng chính thức sau 2 tháng thử việc và tham gia đầy đủ BHXH, BHYT, BHTN
• Các ngày lễ, Tết thưởng theo chính sách công ty
• Tham gia khóa đào tạo về nghiệp vụ, kỹ năng
• Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp, thăng tiến
• Được làm việc trong môi trường năng động, sáng tạo
• Thời gian làm việc: 8h30-18h00 từ T2-T6, nghỉ T7-CN