ACCOUNT MANAGER - APP ECO CONSUMER
- Monitor status and operations of all projects and campaigns of the department to allocate work, and make on-time delivery;
- Break down the department’s objectives & goals into smaller tasks quarterly, monthly, weekly;
- Utilize company resources, such as research, data, analytics, partnership to form the best practices to manage daily operations;
- Participate in the project committees of company-level projects, campaigns;
- Understand the company and the department’s organization structure to coordinate with other departments;
- Prepare model contracts, supervise the signing of contracts with partners according to the correct form and legality. Resolve all contract issues;
- Track the connection of partners. Ensure the connection is on schedule: technical, payment;
- Be the main point of contact with all departments. Work with both business and technical teams.
- Male and female aged 24 and over;
- Graduating from college or higher;
- 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Understanding of e-wallets, e-commerce exchanges, Trade Marketing;
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in e-wallet companies, e-commerce exchanges,…
- Communication and relationship building skills;
- Proficient in office.
- 13th month salary, salary review, Tet gifts, birthdays, 8/3, 20/10,…
- Full insurance regime according to regulations such as: social insurance, unemployment insurance, health insurance;
- Travel, team building activities, year-end, …
- Friendly and professional working environment;
- Other policies according to each level.